Malaysian hair at first can appear excessively shiny but after the first 2/3 washes the shine lessens considerably to take on a more natural appearance. Curls will not loosen or drop with time but maintain their form for the entire day. No product is required to maintain the curl. Avoid using too oil spray on this hair as it will make the hair very shiny and appear ‘wiggy’. Malaysian hair is softer and silker in texture than Indian hair. If you want volume and thickness, Malaysian hair is your best option. It gives great bounce and heavy body. It is great for all styles. Malaysian hair comes naturally dark in color and natural straight. Due to its fullness, it can have a tendency to be dry if proper care isn’t taken. We recommend that sufficient moisture in the form of good leave-in conditioner be used after the second re-use of the hair. The good thing is that this type of hair requires less wash because of its heavy density.
DO’S AND DON’TS
1. Air drying is highly recommended for all hair types after washing and conditioning.
2. Perform a co-wash or sulfate free shampoos at least once in 2-3 weeks.
3. Try to always use a LIGHT WEIGHT moisturizing leave in conditioner. Avoid having to use any other styling products between washes.
4. Use alcohol free serums or products on hair. This will not dry out the hair and make it frizzy.
5. Do not apply any heavy oils on hair as they will seep on to the hair extensions or wigs, in turn weighing it down and resulting in restricted movement and potential tangling.
6. If coloring USE A PROFESSIONAL.After any alterations to the hair, it is NOT refundable.
12", 14", 16", 18", 20", 22", 24", 26", 28", 30", 32"
You choose your delivery method. DHL or postal. Estimate shipping to be around 35.00 with DHL and $10.00 with postal. (estimates only)