DO’S AND DON’TS
1. Air drying is highly recommended for all hair types after washing and conditioning.
2. Perform a co-wash or sulfate free shampoos at least once in 2-3 weeks.
3. Try to always use a LIGHT WEIGHT moisturizing leave in conditioner. Avoid having to use any other styling products between washes.
4. Use alcohol free serums or products on hair. This will not dry out the hair and make it frizzy.
5. Do not apply any heavy oils on hair as they will seep on to the hair extensions or wigs, in turn weighing it down and resulting in restricted movement and potential tangling.
6. If coloring USE A PROFESSIONAL.After any alterations to the hair, it is NOT refundable.